Monday, July 11, 2011

Made it to Pittsburgh, PA - Rest Day at Andrew's


I took a rest day to spend time with the family on Lake Michigan
Katie filling the castle moat.

Libby and Krista

John and Myna road while I played with the kids.  I rode the following day.


Lilly Pads as far as the eye could see.


Black-eyed Susans

We stayed at AP Reader Susan Zuber's in Auburn Indiana.  She and her friend Ken rode with us the following day.

Bike-related mailbox in western Ohio.

Western Ohio is pretty flat.

We stayed at Clinton Lake Campground near Republic, OH




Everyone at the campground had a golf cart.  Some of them were very fancy.
No till farming, where soybeans were planted before the wheat was harvested.


We stayed with Lisa and Doug Herr in Medina, OH.  They took us to a graduation party for one of their friend's daughters.  Thanks to them for letting us crash the party.  



 
My Nephew Aengus at his Father's Brewpub (Rivertowne Pour House) in Monroeville, PA
My sister-in-law Melissa, and neice Finlay at the pub.

We're spending our last rest day at my brother Andrew's house in Murrysville, PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment